Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Cuckooface! Today finally marks the day for our first blog post Blogging has been a little intimidating to us thus far; what do we write about, should our first post be a tutorial, how do we start? Too many questions indeed. So here goes, I am just going to jump in!

Cuckooface is made up of Stephanie (myself) and Angela, two sisters that love to sew and craft. We started this together about a year ago and have decided we really want to grow our little business. We have an Etsy store also named Cuckooface.

I have two young boys, 5 and 10 years old and find that most of my sewing is my girly outlet. I use lots of pinks and flowers and ruffles, and the occasional pirate print. Angela has two grown children, one 18 year old son and a 22 year old daughter.

We hope you enjoy our little creative space, look for lots of fun things to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment