Thursday, September 1, 2011

Quilt shop 'til you drop!

I love fabric. I have stacks and stacks of fabric in my sewing room. Someday soon, I'll show them to you {smile}!

If I’m in a new city, the first thing I do is map the nearest quilt shops – much to my husband’s dismay. I think quilt shops are the best place to buy unique, high quality fabrics. My new favorite shop is in Morro Bay, CA. Good thing it’s about 6 hours from my house, or I would be in serious trouble!




On a recent trip to Spokane, WA, I discovered a great new shop called SewEZ Too. There I found beautiful new fabrics by Moda from their “Oh My!” by Sanae line.



Look for a fancy purse made from these gorgeous fabrics on our Etsy site soon.
I guess I'd better get sewing!

I'm linking to...Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment