Thursday, October 6, 2011

“Fall” in Love

Fall is by far my favorite season. I love the cooler weather, the turning leaves, fall decorations, soup on the stove, fire in the fireplace – I love it all. Check out my dining room table centerpiece. My friend Joy made it for me; she is a true talent!

DSCN3277

I think my mantle needs a little help. What do you think? I dig the center floral, but I think I need something running along the length of the mantle. Check out the sugar pinecones in the bottom right. Brad (hubby) risked his life to grab these off the side of the road for me – on a hairpin turn! I need to figure out a way to display them more prominently because I really, really, love them!

DSCN3280

Just in case you can’t see them clearly above…

DSCN3281

What are your favorite fall decorating ideas? I’d love to hear them!

Photobucket

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment